Do you crave to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment where you will be contributing to a growing company? MedPharm has over 300 global clients and are regarded as world leaders and experts in the field, with an enviable reputation.
MedPharm is an innovation-driven pharmaceutical development company committed to the identification, creation and development of unique therapeutic systems for transdermal and topical use. MedPharm specialises in drug delivery to the skin, nail, mucous membranes, eye, nose and lung.
Our career opportunities reach every area of our business – from finance and strategic planning, to research and development and quality control.
As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking highly motivated people for the below roles (all roles located on our site on the Surrey Research Park, Guildford)
• Formulation Development and Pharmaceutical Analysis departments
• Must hold a scientific degree (Microbiology or Chemistry)
• Previous laboratory experience desired
Senior Quality Control Scientist
• Quality department
• Must have experience working in a regulatory environment
• Must have a thorough understanding of a GMP quality system
• Experience of clinical batch release, stability studies, deviation and CAPAs
• Good communication skills and a commitment to continuous improvement required
Senior Analytical Scientist
• Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Must have strong technical experience with HPLC, method development and gas chromatography
• Line management experience desired
• Business Integration department
• Must have a scientific degree and previous pharmaceutical experience
• Experience of preparing client proposals and writing complex information in a clear format
To apply for any of the above roles or to receive additional information, please contact email@example.com
We are continuously seeking highly motivated people to join MedPharm and are always interested in talking to individuals committed to delivering excellence in science and service.
All applications should include a covering letter and CV.