MedPharm is an innovation-driven pharmaceutical development company committed to the identification, creation and development of unique therapeutic systems for transdermal and topical use. MedPharm specialises in drug delivery to the skin, nail, mucous membranes, eye, nose and lung.
We are continuously seeking highly motivated people in various fields. If you would like to join the company and work to deliver excellence in science and service, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you crave to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment where you will be contributing to a growing company? MedPharm has over 300 global clients and are regarded as world leaders and experts in the field, with an enviable reputation.
Our career opportunities reach every area of our business – from finance and strategic planning, to research and development and quality control.
As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking highly motivated people for the below roles:
• Formulation Development department
• Must have pre-formulation and early stage development experience • Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects
Resource Planner Scheduler
• Operations department
• Must have significant relevant project management, data analysis, forecasting and scheduling experience
• Commercial outlook and strategic approach to resourcing required
• Pharmaceutical Performance department
• Must be skilled in project managing scientific research studies in line with GXP and GMP regulations
• Strong scientific writing skills and the ability to interpret analytical results required
• Formulation Development and Pharmaceutical Performance departments
• Must hold a scientific degree (Microbiology or Chemistry)
• Previous laboratory experience desired
Quality Assurance Scientist
• Quality department
• Must have experience working in a regulatory environment
• Good communication skills and a commitment to continuous improvement required
Senior Analytical Scientist
• Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Must have strong technical experience with HPLC, method development and gas chromatography
• Line management experience desired
To apply for any of the above roles or to receive additional information, please contact email@example.com
All applications should include a covering letter and CV.
Location: Guildford, UK unless otherwise specified.